10 Ways To Make Your Day In Quarantine Better.


the lockdown


#1 Take your time in the morning and embrace the moment.
Right after you wake up do not go straight to social media or your work. Let yourself enjoy the first hour of a new day. What I like to do is make my bed right after I wake up. It makes me feel more put together. Then I go to the kitchen and I make my favorite coffee, I must admit being a coffee lover, and I just sit, listen to some great podcasts and soak up the fresh sunlight while sipping my morning cup. It gives me this kind of mindfulness and sets my mind for the rest of the day.

#2 Improve your coffee/tea.
This one may seem little but actually little things can change your day and make it a bit different. I'm sure the morning cup is for many of us this kind of ritual so that we don't often change it. Maybe you should consider trying something new. I like to add some new spices, for example, cinnamon or vanilla, change sugar into honey, or instead of hot one prepare iced one. The new flavor makes my day a bit better and it's actually quite fun. There are many great recipes on the Internet worth trying.

#3 Take a hot shower.
You can do this in the morning or in the evening, but I prefer much more to include it in my morning routine. It has such a beneficial impact on your body. Hot water relaxes your muscles and mind. When you add some really good smelling body wash, it's just something about it that makes you feel significantly more comfortable in your skin.

#4 Write down 3 things you are grateful for.
I know you probably heard about it many times, but have you ever done it at least once? In my opinion, it  is one of the best ways to practice gratitude daily. That's right gratitude is a skill. The quarantine is the perfect time to think about your life and things that make you happy. These don't have to be huge ones because it's all about appreciation for our everyday life, even during the lockdown.

#5 Just dance.
It's a great way to keep yourself active at home but also to master your dance skills. I think this can help you boost your self-confidence. The way you move tells a lot about you. It's visible if you feel comfortable in your own skin, or not so start as soon as possible. When the quarantine is over, you'll be in better shape, more self-aware, and ready for a party, of course.

#6 Pick out a home version of a baddie outfit.
We can still dress cute and sexy at home. When you look good for yourself, you automatically feel better. You can search for ideas or try to do it on your own. Now you have a lot of time to see what suits you best and experiment a little bit.

#7 Search for inspiring people on the Internet.
Believe me it makes a huge difference. Instagram is not all about models and celebrities. I'm not saying that it's bad to follow them, but they don't create any useful or inspiring content on their profiles very often. There are many people who maintain high-quality content and do their best to give their knowledge. For example, I absolutely love self-improvement and psychology profiles. If you are looking for inspiration or new interest, I highly recommend that. Remember, that you decide when you spend your time, and when you waste it.

#8 Try out homemade face masks.
I don't know how about you, but I normally don't have this extra time to prepare face masks on my own, but now nothing can stop us. I think a recipe for a perfect evening would be a homemade spa, a glass of wine, and watching some youtube girl talk or face-timing your friend. Most of our life we're in a rush. Now the time has kind of stopped for a while, so let's try to find a few beneficial sides.

#9 Spend time playing with your pets.
If you have a pet at home, don't forget that. We tend to miss that they need our attention, so start spending your time playing with them. Try to take some cute pictures. It's actually fun. You can become a professional photographer for a moment and you pets photo models.

#10 Don't make yourself be happy but handle your bad emotions.
It's a hard time for all of us. Many people share their ideas and tips to on how stay productive and positive, but the truth is that it's nothing wrong with feeling not OK. I think everyone during this quarantine has felt depressed at least once. The key is trying to handle these bad emotions and control them. Otherwise, they will control you, but don't be to hard on yourself. It's an extreme situation where we are all in. Nobody knows exactly, how to behave and prepare themselves, so your different reactions are completely normal. Just don't let them have power over you.




Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty